Monday, 05 July 2010

Monday morning encounters

This morning the three of us had a million gazillion encounters with humans and canines, fine spirired and not so fine.
One was pretty bad as Zora barked at some person (homeless? unemployed for sure...) sitting on the ground on a public walking path, leaning against a tree, reading the newspaper. What can I say she had never seen something like that before :). Zora sniffed at him and he yelled. So she ran around the tree a few times barking until I finally catch her. (not attacking obviously, being Zora, and the guy had definitely heard us coming along beforehand, so his reaction that made her bark in the first place, was... well... hmm.. I know she's not supposed to that... anyway) So he screams, "Come here once more, someone will get hit on the head with a stick!" I wondered if that was referring to me or her, it was a rather open comment. And I waited for Barnie (who had deciced to poop in the bush right next to the guy, what a statement...), held Zo on the collar, apologized and left. He bitched something after me, that I didn't really understand. Either me or Zora were considered "psychologically ill". I contemplated about walking back, starting a conversation, but I thought it's not really worth it.
Mind you that was the path where on sunday morning during our tour, we had walked past a parking taxi, windows open, music playing and two naked people in the backseat. On sunday around 8am!!! I guess I am still a town girl after all..
Back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment